I'm Dory, Graphic Designer.
You can trust me to pull together all the possibilities of a campaign from concept to design and production. Including social media graphics, videos, webpages, and full print design e.g. flyers and brochures.
Global Graphic Designer @ BIMA MOBILE
BIMA a leading provider of mobile-delivered insurance and health services.
- Coordinate artwork and layout development for a wide variety of projects with fixed deadlines while maintaining quality and brand standards.
- Design health related infographics and icons, landing pages within our brand identity.
- Conceptualise and produces high-quality, creative, print and digital collateral for all platforms.
- Design and produce social media and ad content.
- Retouch imagery including cutting out, colour correction, manipulating shape & removing creases.
- Asset management for internal storage and media libraries, compile process/task documentation.
- Interact and collaborate with marketing team in 9 countries.
- Defines project tasks and resource requirements.
- Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
Freelance Graphic Designer @ GES
May 2018 - June 2018
GES is a global, full-service provider for live events. The company generates a competitive edge and measurable return for clients by partnering with them to blend the art of high-impact creativity and innovation with the science of easy-to-use technology, strategy and worldwide logistics.
- Ensured accurate completion of high quality large and small format print artwork, across various retail marketing projects, to include - window displays, instore POS, promotional and event literature and local marketing.
- Checked and approved artwork through the design studio from other designers.
- Created new artwork from existing client templates, while maintained brand consistency.
Freelance Graphic Designer @ BREAD Creative
April 2018 - May 2018
Bread Creative is an independent digital agency that bring creative ideas to life. They specialise in Digital Consultancy, Digital Design & Identity, Websites & Apps.
- Worked closely with the internal creative and development team and delivered successful projects on time and on budget.
- Managed small to medium sized creative projects from initial concept through to delivery of the final production.
- Produced design for online, print and promotional activity from concept, icon and visual language design, web content, event materials through to production ready artwork.
Creative Artworker @ Pret A Manger
August 2013 - January 2018
Pret A Manger creates handmade natural food avoiding all the obscure extras common to so much of the 'prepared' and 'fast' food on the market today. The company has over 350 shops worldwide in the UK, USA, France, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Dubai.
- Worked with the Marketing Partnership team to develop and deliver any required marketing materials for new territory launches.
- Responded to design briefs set by the Marketing team as determined by the Product Launch Plan.
- Built up three years’ experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign while I created hundreds of learning cards for the company.
- I was responsible for the design of all training catalogues for the Pret Academy coffee courses and managed the learning and training process for over a thousand baristas to earn their Level 2 barista skill qualification.
Window-Dresser, Design and Applied Arts Visual Merchandiser School | Budapest, HU
Sep 2007 - June 2009
Graphic Designer applied and Image Graphic Artist Ring College | Budapest, HU
Sep 2008 - June 2010
I will draw/design anything for you in any dimensions., flyers, brochures, banners, social media posts, icons, elements.
Illustration & Iconography
I will create a colourful digital illustration for your personal use or professional projects.
UI / UX Design
I will shape a beautiful UI/UX design, web design and digital marketing pieces that will amaze you.